On my China vacation a few years ago, a recipe stuck in my head: fresh Chinese grilled oysters. For less than the equivalent of 1 € you got these delicious grilled specialties, original street food style.
I got the recipe from the local chef to cook this delicacy, it does not take much.
What do you need?
- fresh oysters
- spring onions
- Soy sauce
- Oysters sauce
- You light the grill while the coal glows, preparing the oysters for it.
- For 6 oysters you chop 2 toes of garlic, a table tennis ball big piece of ginger, a big spring onion small
- Now mix it all together and add about 100ml oyster sauce, stirring everything together well, soy sauce helps to bring a little salty spice in the whole.
- Open the oysters and pour the oyster water.
- The sauce is generously distributed over the oysters and put on the grill.
- When the sauce on the oysters begins to caramelize, the oysters are ready.